Copying straight from John Schindler's twitter:
If @realDonaldTrump wants to clear up his Kremlin ties (see piece), let's resolve it now. A few simple questions.
- Does Trump or the Trump Org owe any funds to any Russian entities, state or private?
- Has Trump met or talked with Putin -- ever? The Donald has been all over the map with this one, but it's an easy question.
- Did Trump affiliates change the #GOP platform in Cleveland on #Ukraine -- or not? If so, who told them to?
- Has Mike Flynn (Trump's #natsec guru) accepted payment from RT or any other Russian government entities?
- Does Trump approve of comments made recently by Carter Page (his Russia guy) in Russia that sharply criticized the USA?
- Does Paul Manafort (Trump's campaign chair) currently accept any funding related to his years of work in #Ukraine for Yanukovych?
- Why is Roger Stone, a close friend of Trump's praising Julian Assange as a "hero" -- and does Trump agree with that assessment?
- What is the exact relationship between Trump and/or Trump Org and Felix Sater?
- The Trump campaign was warned about Russian influence in its ranks -- why did you ignore these warnings?
- A few simple questions that are easy to answer....if you want to. Let's hope @realDonaldTrump does.
A note of possible bias: Schindler is employed by Trump's kids.