Introducing the characters:
- Swill Perverse - The target of a huge conspiracy that controls the entire world but he's so paranoid he makes it out to be more than it really is.
- Keel Tangram - Swill's secretive boss who is playing every side.
- Grunt - The snobby team member.
- Smiles - The geeky team member.
- Tonka - The dopey team member.
- The other characters -- I couldn't come up with the funny for them so they're cut out of this parody. It's just that simple. No, actually, it's a conspiracy.
- Dive Haggis - Swill's previous boss, who departs in the first act like this:
Swill: "Look at this crossword puzzle. If you take the first letters of the words in the first column and last column going down and you replace the E in Exec (54 down, short for CEO) with an 'X' since the word starts with an E X and people tend to abbreviate that type of word that way, it spells out 'BUUT SSEX'."
Haggis: "Did you tell anyone else about this? Anyone at all?"
Haggis: "That's really funny. I'm going to go tell Keel about it."
Haggis walks out the door and a commuter train falls on him. Yes, in the middle of an office building.
( Read more... )